Hey Im on Bloglovin! So if you are too, lets catch up on Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Sunday, 2 September 2012
Hey! I recieved a new blog Award and I am so happy! Which reminds me, I have to post about the other awards Ive won.....Im such a procrastinator!! Yeah!
So this award was presented to me by Shivani of the http://thenotsopink.blogspot.in/ fame :) and its called the Sunshine Blogger Award
And it comes with the following questions:
1. What do you feel your purpose is in life?
To make everyone around me happy!
2.What is your favorite book?
Mister God, This is Anna a book by Sydney Hopkins under the pseudonym "
3. Who or what inspires you most in life?
My Dad, he is the most humble and down to earth, loving person I know despite all his accomplishments
4. Would your rather donate time or money?
5. What are your best qualities?
I am honest and friendly with great capacity for understanding
6. If you were an organ in the body which would you be and why?
The eyes.............they see everything and say nothing, yet they have a language of their own
To show everyone that they are beautiful in every way
8. What is your greatest accomplishment?
My great circle of friends
9. Who is your role model/ hero and why?
My role model is no one, because I strive to be myself every day.
10. If you could be anything or anyone in the world,what would it be and why?
If I could be anyone in the world I would still choose to be me coz thats who I love being :)
I am nominating the following great gals for this award:
- Puja of http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/
- Shayoni of http://sweetandbitterblog.blogspot.in
- Niesha of http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/
- Preethi of http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/
- Ray of http://ray-connect.blogspot.in/
- Bhumika of http://www.newlove-makeup.com/
- Vish at http://gleanandpreen.blogspot.in/
Here are the rules chicas, have fun!
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. (highlighted above.)
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
6. Leave a link with your answers in comment section.
Saturday, 1 September 2012
It seems I've been apologising left and right for having been gone so long but my laptop was outta commission.Fear not! The intrepid warrior hath returned!
Since my last post was a lip balm from Maybelline, I will continue with another product with similar purpose.
Presenting the Maybelline Lipsmooth Color Bloom in Peach Blossom.
I am a total lip junkie and when it comes to lip balms, I can really spend a whole lot. While typing this post I have over 12 lip balms of various brands meant for different purposes and of differing price ranges bought all over the world sitting in my vanity......and another one on order.Yeah thats a whole lot.
Anyway on to the subject of this post, this lipbalm/color might just become my everyday use item.I usually use Lip Ice in Natural which gives my lips a nice pink tinge without the heaviness of lipsticks and this one is pretty similar but heavy duty stuff!
This what the company has to say about it:
- Now lips bloom with true-to-you color!
- Hydrating white balm transforms on lips to give a color that is uniquely yours!
- COLOR BLOOMING TECHNOLOGY with tone-revealing pigments reacts with the unique chemistry of your lips to give them a healthy flush of color.
- JOJOBA AND PRO-VITAMIN E FORMULA continuously conditions and hydrates while protecting with SPF 16.
- Available in 2 shades.