Sunday 2 September 2012

A New blog Award and The New Nominees Are....


Hey! I recieved a new blog Award and I am so happy! Which reminds me, I have to post about the other awards Ive won.....Im such a procrastinator!! Yeah!

So this award was presented to me by Shivani of the http://thenotsopink.blogspot.in/ fame :) and its called the Sunshine Blogger Award 



And it comes with the following questions:


1. What do you feel your purpose is in life? 


To make everyone around me happy!


2.What is your favorite book?


Mister God, This is Anna a book by Sydney Hopkins under the pseudonym "Fynn" 


3. Who or what inspires you most in life?


My Dad, he is the most humble and down to earth, loving person I know despite all his accomplishments


4. Would your rather donate time or money?


Time 


5. What are your best qualities? 

I am honest and friendly with great capacity for understanding



6. If you were an organ in the body which would you be and why? 


The eyes.............they see everything and say nothing, yet they have a language of their own

7. Why do you blog? 
To show everyone that they are beautiful in every way 


8. What is your greatest accomplishment?

My great circle of friends 

9. Who is your role model/ hero and why?

My role model is no one, because I strive to be myself every day.

10. If you could be anything or anyone in the world,what would it be and why?


If I could be anyone in the world I would still choose to be me coz thats who I love being :)



I am nominating the following great gals for this award:




Here are the rules chicas, have fun!

Rules:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. (highlighted above.)
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
6. Leave a link with your answers in comment section.


1 comment:

  1. congratulations! :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Career shifts: the heart of it

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...