Monday 4 June 2012

French Mani with a Lace Trim

Hi all, 
One of the classic trends of nailpaint couture is the french manicure.Simply put, this is basically a manicure to make the pink part of your nail pinker and white part whiter. But this year has seen it go from a simple pink, white and top coat to wild and outrageous colors.Other than that it has also evolved into a reverse french manicure.Today I'm posting a straight-up french with a little twist, a super simple look that I often use.I especially love it as it allows me to be a little creative and still wear it to work :)

Also as "we love nails" group theme for this tuesday is "reverse or french manicure",I am going to link this as my submission  for this week :)

Products used: 
  • Nail Paints: Colorbar Exclusive #39 as Base Coat, Top Coat, Maybelline Colorama Cafe Latte, Lotus #81 Pure White






1 comment:

  1. Hiya hun, I'm in the we love nails group aswell. This is a really nice mani, I like how its subtle but also pretty. x :-)

    Ps. I'm your newest follower too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...