Thursday 29 March 2012

Friday Review - The Body Shop Facial Buffer


One item that has a permanent space on my bathroom shelf is the facial buffer from The Body Shop. When cleaning my face (specially after the long commute from office and the Delhi pollution has settled into my pores like bees on honey :/) I really need my face to feel squeaky clean again. It works with any cleanser and just adds a bit of extra exfoliating "oomph" to my daily cleansing routine.  





TBS says:A gentle exfoliating sponge to polish your skin, whilst cleansing, leaving it feeling refreshed and looking radiant. Use daily for a gentle skin boost. Particularly good for use on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly, it leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.


My Take: Its a fantastic product to remove all those dead cells. It works really well to take away dead skin cells and flaky bits to give you fresh, even skin.It can be used easily by placing your cleanser or face wash directly on it and moving it gently on your wet skin.


Take care NOT to apply too much pressure and if you use this daily then don't do it for too long or you will over scrub your skin.
Pros:
  • Light  - easy to travel with!
  • Easy to use - far easier than TBS gloves to use, just slide your fingers in and get going!
  • Super effective
  • Long lasting - Made of the same material as TBS exfoliating gloves it will last you months.
  • Time saver - 2 minutes in the shower and my exfoliating routine is done!
  • Inexpensive - I bought it for INR 150 but I see the price has gone up to INR 155.
Cons: can't really think of any! :P though my girls might think of its availability being a problem as TBS does not have stores everywhere (let me know if you want it and I will send it for ya)

So watcha waiting for? Get your hands on this lil beauty and reveal a newer, fresher you......everyday!

I give it: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for TBS not being available in all towns)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...