Thursday 29 March 2012

Surprise!! - Wet 'n' Wild (Pic Heavy)

Came home after a loooong day yesterday to find a small package waiting for me. Ripped it to find a few goodies from my aunt who loves to send me little things until I get there and shop on my own (she lives in NYC). Once in a while I ask her to send me particular stuff too.
So fast-forward ahead.....What was in the box? Go ahead and check it out.

Yep she knows I love make-up :) so she sent me :


  • Wet nWild MegaProtein Nourishing Mascara in Very Black
  • Wet nWild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner
  • Wet nWild Eyeshadow Palettes in Walking on Eggshells and Sweet as Candy
  • Wet nWild Mega Glo Illumination Powder in Catwalk Pink and Spotlight Peach

So happy to see this stuff! yay!!Used one of the eyeshadow trio for work today and it was great.I have the Eyeliner and the Mascara I bought on my last trip but the other stuff is super cute too. Reviews/Swatched coming soon (specially the liner and mascara because I have been using them for years now).
So what do you guys think about surprise packages?? Do you guys like receiving surprises or do you like the anticipation of knowing beforehand better?? comment and let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...