Hey Girlies! Im really sorry I've been MIA but office has been keeping me super busy.Anyway the workload should hopefully decrease now that all my travelling is behind me.Moving on, I received my Coastal Scents 88 Original palette this morning!! So now I can try out different eye looks and share them with you! Yay! So how was my CS experience? In a word = Great!! :-bd
I received: The 88 Palette, A sticker saying "I <3 Makeup", 2 business cards and a sample of their mineral eyeshadow in the shade Key Lime (figures! key lime is indigenous to Florida :P)
I know a lot of us buy/ want to buy from them, and want to know how it is before we place an order (I wanted a detailed review before I placed my order too) but I couldn't find it anywhere so I thought I would do the actual breakdown for you guys.Just to reassure those of us who are wondering O:-)
- Website is friendly
- A lot of great products at good prices
- They have sales VERY OFTEN
- Lots of options for makeup and eyeshadow palettes and separate hot pots.
- Each product has it own page with detailed reviews
- Palettes in blushes and e/s and blush combinations also available
- Easy and safe billing
- Step by step contact through email letting you know your package has been shipped and tracking number etc.
- Packages come really well-insulated and marked fragile.
- They do accept International Debit Cards unlike some website retailers! YAY!
- No brick-and-mortar store.They only have a shipping facility in Naples.
- Shipping through USPS is expensive! Their rates are pre-decided and 15 $ is lowest.That was more than the price of my palette when i got it on sale!! #:-S
- I have heard of damaged product reaching the destination, but mine was perfect and I'm told that if you post a picture of the broken item on their product wall, they will send a replacement (Not confirmed yet)
- I had mailed their customer response center about their email showing the abbreviated shipping address but there was no response ( I realized that the mail was meant to show the abbreviated address only)
Will I be buying from them again? Definitely!! But I need to get started on this palette NOW!! :D
Oh and my camera tripod arrived and I love it!! Its collapsible and I can carry it with me and it fits all 3 of my cameras! So no more blurry pics!! Here are some pics for you to drooooooooool over =P~