I posted here yesterday about receiving my Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette.So what does it look like and what kind of colors can you look forward to seeing here? I wanted to show you the colors during the day because every color can be made to look good at night but the daylight is not so forgiving!Here is a glimpse into the infamous lady of color!
- Lots of color options
- Great for brginners and people who wouldn't try brighter shades others wise.
- Thin palette, kinda like my iPad
- Most colors are matte but there are some shimmer shades also
- Almost all shades have great pigmentation though there are a few chalky ones but they don’t matter once you see the good ones!
- Comes with 2 double headed sponge applicators. That’s 4 applicators!
- The mirror attached to the lid is great!Usually palettes have small mirrors where you can't see both eyes at once.Not the case here!
- The eye-shadows are smaller than they look in the pictures
- There is fallout
- You will need separate brushes for placement and blending
- You will need a primer for best results
- Note: In all the columns, the last two shades have the best color payoff.
Here are the swatches (Column-wise L to R):
Here is a swatch of the free sample I got of Coastal Scents Mineralize Eyeshadow in Key Lime
(Picture from CS website)
There are some awesome shades in here that I already love.I will be doing eye looks from this very soon!