Hey Sweets! I know everyone keeps busy during the week and its often in the morning when we are trying to run around getting showered, dressed, cram breakfast that we wish we had an extra 5 minutes to work on eyes instead of just slapping on some eyeliner and hightailin it outta the home! I know I do!
So Here is a 5 min eye routine that one can wear easily and still not be late, using the simplest shade that suits everyone, pink!
So lets get started. Here is what you need:
- Pink Eyeshadow
- Light eyeshadow for highlighting
- Brown eyeliner
- Light brown lip pencil/eyeliner
- Mascara (Optional)
- Eyelash Curler (Optional)
Step 1: After priming your lids, use the light brown lip pencil/eyeliner to draw a straight line from the outer corner of your eye extending towards the tip of your eyebrow, till it stops where your crease line would meet it.
Step 2: Follow the crease of the eyelid till you are about 3/4th of the way and draw along the upper lash line till at the inner edge of the iris (eye's colored part)
Step 3: Fill the brown shade in the shape of a rough C as shown (Don't worry about perfect lines)
Step 4 & 5: Apply pink eyeshadow all over the eye lid as a wash, try and keep it even but no hassles if you don't.Apply highlighter and blend it downwards.
Step 6 (optional): Fill in eyebrows with brown eyeshadow and/or shape it with eyebrow wax.
Step 7: Line the upperr lash line with brown eyeliner for a casual look or black for a sharper look
Step 8: Apply the same on your waterline and lashes.Apply mascara if required.Thats it! You're done!
Why I love this look:
- Its super fast - takes literally 5 minutes
- No issues of different eyeshadows requiring time to blend
- Pink works for all skin tones and all occasions
- Good for a casual day or formal evening - its versatile
- Brings beautiful shades of pink, mauve, golden and copper to your eyes if you place the C correctly :)
- Brown base allows lighter look for eye rather than the traditional dark smoky eye (that makes eye look small) therefore good women with smaller eyes too.
- You can vary the intensity of the smokey effect by darkening the brown C
Hope you like my 1st effort using the Coastal Scents Palette! Please let me know if you have any requests, I love em!