This review is especially for Radhika :)
My recent rambling took me to the Inglot store in Saket…Oh Ok who am I kidding, I went there! :P
My aim was to build a special palette of lipsticks but I wanted something different from my usual plum shades. So I went, tested about 6-7 shades in nude and pinks and came out with:
Name: Inglot AMC Lip Crayon #22 and #23 | Price: INR 680 each | Weight: 3.8 g
Umm yeah so no palette but 2 Crayons that I love Love LOOOOOOVE! :x
If you know me, I have a super pigmented upperlip which makes selecting lip colors a royal pain in the you-know-what, that’s why I always tend to go for opaque or plum shades.
Here I’m reviewing shade #23 :
(God I wish Inglot named its shades! Numbers make them sound like convicts in a jail) =))
Anyhow on to the lip crayon.
This lil baby has solved my problem !It is a pink-red shade that is very versatile. Chic and at the same time ethnic. It will go with a halterneck jumpsuit in Vegas or a lehnga for a newly-wed girl on her reception night. The deep pigmentation does not need any other ornamentation, though those with dry lips may want to apply a light coat of lipbalm before applying this.The lipbalm will also help to fill the color on your lips more evenly as the crayon itself is super matte. It is a perfect item for girls with pigmented lips as it can be easily worn without even applying a nude lipstick, lip erase, concealer etc.Here I'm not wearing anything to cover my pigmented lip, only the crayon.
- Super pigmented
- Soft, but does not melt
- Easy to carry
- Touch ups are easy but not necessary
- Does not transfer (Bye bye lipstick stains on wineglasses)
- Matte (for shimmer I apply any sheer lipgloss over it)
- Feels like you havn't applied anything at all
- Stays for long time :4-5 hours easy!
- Crayon reminds me of art classes in junior school :D
- Does not hydrate (may need lip balm underneath if you have dry lips)
- Will accentuate fine lines of lips
- Not too many shades in this line
- You will have to battle un-helpful Inglot SAs X(
- Price: INR 680 (but the amount you get is a lot so price is relative)
I give it : 4.5/5